On Sunday, December 6, from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m., you are cordially invited to attend the online Annual General Meeting of the Edmonton Chapter of the Council of Canadians to celebrate the good work of the last year and imagine how we can continue to build a better world moving forward.
Join us to:
- Hear reports of our successes and collaborative activities of the past year
- Offer comments, suggestions and questions in response to these reports
- Make suggestions for our priorities in the coming year
- Consider our sincere invitations to join us in our work as you are so inclined.
The Edmonton Chapter, as a grassroots, volunteer-run, civil society organization plays a small but arguably significant role in our democratic process. We work in concert with the national Council of Canadians, Chapters around Alberta and across the country, its board and staff, including the Prairie-NWT Regional Organizer, Chris Kruszewski, who is based in Edmonton.
When: Sunday, December 6 from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. MST
Where: Online, over Zoom
Registration: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration link.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Chapter Steering Committee Reports
- Chapter Project and Campaign Reports and Updates
- National and Regional Update (Regional Organizer, Chris Kruszewski)
- Chapter Task Force Update
- Election of Steering Committee Members
While we’ll miss meeting you in person, we’re looking forward to connecting with you at our AGM!