Celebrate International Women's Day 2021 with us on Sunday, March 7 from 1-3 p.m.
Zoom registration: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_NXOQWOS8QtOq8Xn8W2bocw
Featuring music by:
- Mary Lou Smoke
- Warrior Womyn of Positive Drum
Special Guest Speakers:
- Patti Dalton, President of London and District Labour Council: How the pandemic has affected women workers, including lack of child care.
- Chelsey Maclachlan, Anova: What are we doing about the increase in violence against women by partners?
- Tina Stevens, OPSEU Indigenous Circle: Strong Indigenous Women defending the land on the frontlines.
- Natalie Mehra, Ontario Health Coalition: The Crisis in Long-Term Care in Ontario.
Co-sponsored by the London Regional Social Forum, Council of Canadians London Chapter, London and District Labour Council.