Tomorrow join the Canadian Federation of Students, the Canadian Union of Public Employees, the Sierra Youth Coalition, the Council of Canadians, and the Polaris Institute to celebrate Bottled Water Free Day.
In its third year, Bottled Water Free Day is a day where people pledge stand up against the privatization of water and support to public water. Communities with safe public drinking water across Canada are questioning the safety of bottled water, the corporate control of water and the serious environmental and social impacts of the bottled water industry.
What you can do:
- Visit the Bottled Water Free Day website for more information.
- Take the pledge and pledge not to drink bottled water where tap water is available.
- Become an endorser of Bottled Water Free Day.
- List your event with all the other events across Canada.
- Go on Facebook and 'Like' Bottled Water Free Day!
On March 15, join us by ditching the bottle, and turning on the tap!