Renew your membership
Renew your support to the Council of Canadians for 2023 and help realize the better Canada we know is possible!
Your donation to the Council of Canadians helps us in the fight to put people before profits. It supports hard-hitting local and national advocacy campaigns, public education, and grassroots organizing that directly challenges corporate power and holds governments to account at a time when we need them most.
The Council of Canadians is genuinely a movement of people. We do not take money from corporations or government grants. This financial independence is key to our political independence – it is our model for building a strong, resilient, and thriving grassroots movement.
That’s why your renewed support matters so much. Together, we can build a better future for all.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
Please call us toll-free at 1-800-387-7177 to donate by phone.
Prefer to donate by mail? Send your cheque payable to “The Council of Canadians”:
The Council of Canadians
200-240 Bank Street
Ottawa, ON, K2P 1X4
Membership in the Council of Canadians entitles you to:
- Vote and participate in all Council meetings and activities of members.
- Join a local Council Chapter or form a new one if there is none nearby.
- Receive the Council’s annual report and audited financial statements.
- Receive timely updates on Council campaigns and actions.
By signing up as a member, you are consenting to:
- Taking $1 from your contribution to cover your membership fee.
- That you support the vision, purpose, mission and principles of the Council.
- That you are Canadian or reside in Canada.
Due to our political work, the Council of Canadians is not a registered charity. We are unable to provide charitable receipts for donations.