This Giving Tuesday, Give Corporations a Run for Their Money
Your donation to the Council of Canadians helps us in the fight to put people before profits. It supports hard-hitting local and national advocacy campaigns, public education, and grassroots organizing that directly challenge corporate power and hold governments to account at a time when we need them most.
The Council of Canadians is genuinely a movement of people. We do not take money from corporations or government grants. This financial independence is key to our political independence – it is our model for building a strong, resilient, and thriving grassroots movement.
Thank you for supporting the Council of Canadians to advocate for people, the planet, and our democracy. Together, we can build a better future for all.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
Please call us toll-free at 1-800-387-7177 to donate by phone.
Prefer to donate by mail? Send your cheque payable to “The Council of Canadians” or download, fill in, and mail back this Membership Form to:
The Council of Canadians
200-240 Bank Street
Ottawa, ON, K2P 1X4
Membership in the Council of Canadians entitles you to:
- Vote and participate in all Council meetings and activities of members.
- Join a local Council Chapter or form a new one if there is none nearby.
- Receive the Council’s annual report and audited financial statements.
- Receive timely updates on Council campaigns and actions.
By signing up as a member, you are consenting to:
- Taking $1 from your contribution to cover your membership fee.
- That you support the vision, purpose, mission and principles of the Council.
- That you are Canadian or reside in Canada.
Due to our political work, the Council of Canadians is not a registered charity. We are unable to provide charitable receipts for donations.