Thank you for taking action on health care – your name has been added!
Thank you! Now amplify your activism in two ways:
1. Share this action with family and friends:Facebook Twitter Email
2. Chip in a donation to help us push back on the latest profit-driven effort to privatize health care in Ontario and demand that the Ontario government fix the crisis in our public hospitals.
MAKE A SINGLE DONATION
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
Please call us toll-free at 1-800-387-7177 to donate by phone.
Prefer to donate by mail? Send your cheque payable to “The Council of Canadians” or download, fill in, and mail back this Membership Form to:
The Council of Canadians
200-240 Bank Street
Ottawa, ON, K2P 1X4
Membership in the Council of Canadians entitles you to:
- Vote and participate in all Council meetings and activities of members.
- Join a local Council Chapter or form a new one if there is none nearby.
- Receive the Council’s annual report and audited financial statements.
- Receive timely updates on Council campaigns and actions.
By signing up as a member, you are consenting to:
- Taking $1 from your contribution to cover your membership fee.
- That you support the vision, purpose, mission and principles of the Council.
- That you are Canadian or reside in Canada.
Due to our political work, the Council of Canadians is not a registered charity. We are unable to provide charitable receipts for donations.